"What if the weather does not allow us to take the boat?"
We will return your deposit no questions asked or we will change the dates! Please note that for multi-day reservations we will refund on a day-by-day basis. So in case you booked 3 days and the weather was bad for only one day, we will refund this day only. The other days we expect you as scheduled.
Refunds and cancellations are accepted only for bad weather. Reasons to not issue refund are everything else!
In case of cancellation you MUST ask for a refund using the available button in your paypal account. This will help us locate your reservation and make things easier for both sides.
You may cancel your reservation up to 45 days earlier. Cancelling after this limit your deposit is not refunded.
"Where can we go?"
All clients are provided with a map. We also have a suggested itinerary.
"How many people can use the boat"
Our boats can carry from one to eight people, depending on the specifications of the boat.
"How long can we hire the boat for?"
Our boats can be booked from 10:00 to 18.00 for June, July and August. Then untill 17:00 in September and untill 16:00 in October.
However it is recommended that you arrive promptly to ensure that you make the most of your day and the time available.
"What if the weather changes?"
We regularly, patrol the coast ensuring that you are safe and happy. This means that you are also on hand to attend to any unforeseen problems. Should the wind pick up and you seem to have any problems we will rapidly find you and accompany you safely back to Ampelaki beach.
"Are there any restrictions as to who captains a boat?"
Anybody above the age of 18 can captain a boat. Drinking alcohol and driving is not allowed.
"Can I rent out a speedboat?"
Any boat above 30hp needs a speedboat license.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- All of our boats meet and surpass the terms of EU regulations and Greek legislation.
- All boats are provided with life jackets, (life jackets for small infants available on request), flares, whistles, lifebelts, first aid kits and oars.
- The boats are all guaranteed to be completely seaworthy and in safe working order, and have all been inspected and certified by the Corfu Port Police.
- Reservations are automatically cancelled or ignorewd if deposit is not made within 60 minutes from your reservation
- Refunds occur once a week. So in case you have been entitled with a refund, allow us 2-3 days.
- Above 30hp licence is required
- The petrol/fuel is paid extra and it is not included in the price
- Life jackets, all saving equipments and a box of first aid exist on the boat
- Watch out and keep clear of shallow areas
- Always look out for swimmers and snorkelers AND KEEP DISTANCE OF 150 METERS
- Do not head towards Mathraki, Erikousa and Othonoi islands.
- Look for changes in the weather and in case of bad weather turn around and back to us
- Stay away from big boats because they cause big and dangerous waves
- Give way to other vessels to your right
- Keep within the area limits to ensure a quick and safe recovery service if necessary
- Do not give alcohol to the skipper, responsibilities sanctions as in the car driving
- Third party insurance is included in the price