"What if the weather does not allow us to take the boat?"
We will return your deposit no questions asked or we will change the dates!
"Where can we go?"
All clients are provided with a map. We also have a suggested itinerary.
"How many people can use the boat"
Our boats can carry from two to six people, depending on the specifications of the boat.
"How long can we hire the boat for?"
Our boats can be rented from 09.00 to 18.00. However it is recommended that you arrive promptly to ensure that you make the most of your day and the time available.
"What if the weather changes?"
We regularly, patrol the coast ensuring that you are safe and happy. This means that you are also on hand to attend to any unforeseen problems. Should the wind pick up and you seem to have any problems we will rapidly find you and accompany you safely back to Ampelaki beach.
"Are there any restrictions as to who captains a boat?"
Anybody above the age of 18 can captain a boat.
"Can I rent out a speedboat?"
Any boat above 30hp needs a speedboat license.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- All of our boats meet and surpass the terms of EU regulations and Greek legislation.
- All boats are provided with life jackets, (life jackets for small infants available on request), flares, whistles, lifebelts, first aid kits and oars.
- The boats are all guaranteed to be completely seaworthy and in safe working order, and have all been inspected and certified by the Corfu Port Police.
- Above 30hp lisence is required
- The petrol/fuel is paid extra and it is not included in the price
- Life jackets, all saving equipments and as well as a box of first aid exist on the boat
- Watch out and keep clear of shallow areas
- Always look out for swimmers and snorkelers AND KEEP DISTANCE OF 150 METERS
- In no circumstances sail towards Mathraki and Othonoi islands
- Look for changes in the weather and in case of bad weather turn around and back to us
- Stay away from big boats because they cause big and dangerous waves
- Give way to other vessels to your right
- Keep within the area limits to ensure a quick and safe recovery service is necessary
- Do not give alcohol to the skipper responsibilities sanctions as in the cars
- Third party insurance is included in the price
- Full damage waiver is available on request on day: 10€, 3 days 21€, 7 days 35€